It happens that some of our beloved passes away far away from home. It could be a Bulgarian living abroad or a foreigner residing in Bulgaria. Usually the relative’s wish is the person to be buried at homeland. Both cases we are experie ced to efficiently coordinate the repatriation on time to homeland.
Askoni International acts responsively to all requirements of repatriation of deceased by air or ground transport in accordance to the 1972 Strasburg convention saying:
– Providing of special coffins and packing;
– Special funeral transport for relics;
– Special medical transport for injured in accidents;
– Providing of air transport;
– Translation and legalisation of the necessary documents for the reapatriation;
– Storage and sanitary preparation of the deceased;
Our long experience and the partner’s network worldwide make Askoni International fulfil every single funeral order in Bulgaria as well as abroad.
There are many components to be considered for a repatriation of a deceased to Bulgaria or from Bulgaria to his/her homeland.
Please feel free to Contact us for more information and cost evaluation in accordance to your personal requirements and circumstances.